Making of Stool
1. Solid bamboo
1. General workshop tools.
1. Cut the solid bamboo and make 4 leg units as per the measurement given in the Fig. 02.
2. Make 4 cross members from the solid bamboo as per the measurement given in the Fig. 02.
3. Make seat frame of the stool with two curve members and three cross members from solid bamboo as given in the Fig. 02.
4. Assemble the seat frame and legs of the stool as shown in the Fig. 04. (Use super glue to stick initially and then use araldite. Use tennon mortise joint or drill and socket joint).
5. Sand the surfaces of the components by using sand paper.
6. Finish with melamine coating on the surface of the stool by using brush or spray.