Making of Jewellery Box
1. Handloom woven thin bamboo mat
2. Cotton fabric
3. Card board
1. General workshop tools.
1. Make a cylinder using card board as dimension shown in Fig. 03.
2. Cut the card board in a circle shape and paste it at the bottom of the cylinder. Paste fabric piece along the under the base.
3. Paste the bamboo mat out side the cylinder.
4. Paste the fabric inside the cylinderic surface.
5. Make a border using fabric both on top edge and bottom edge.
6. Cut card board to make a lid as shown in Fig. 02.
7. Cut a card board and make a bigger circle and paste it on top of the lid as shown in Fig. 03.
8. Paste the fabric inside the lid and fabric outside as shown in Fig. 01.