Making of Dining Table-II
1. Hollow bamboo 3-4 inch diametre with thick wall.
2. Bamboo sliver
3. Cotton rope or cane lace for tying
4. Glass piece for table top
1. General workshop tools.
1. Make components of the dining table-II as per the dimension given in the Fig. 02, Fig. 03 and Fig. 04.
2. Construct the dining table-II structure as shown in Fig. 05.
3. Apply melamine polish on the structure.
4. Tie the slivers as shown in the Fig. 04 and Fig. 05.
5. Tie the joineries as shown in Fig. 05.
6. Apply melamine before tying the joints.