Making of Dining Table-I
1. Solid bamboo – for legs
2. Rectangle bamboo sections
(four side plained thick sliver)
3. Glass for table top
4. Metal connectors (can be made using rectangle and circle pipes)
1. General workshop tools.
1. Make the metal connectors as per the dimensions shown in Fig. 04 and Fig. 05.
2. Make legs (4 set) and fix to the metal connector as shown in the Fig. 03.
3. Fix the entire structure and put screw to fasten bamboo component to the metal connectors.
4. Fix vacuum bushes on the top frame and place the glass as shown in Fig. 06.
(before final assembly apply melamine finish)