Making of Coat Hanger-II
1. Hollow bamboo 8-10 cm diametre, preferably semi dried.
1. General workshop tools as shown in the introduction.
1. Cut the bamboo to 60 cm length (there should not be any node in the middle).
2. Split the bamboo to 25 mm width and clean the inside surface.
3. Reduce the thickness upto 6-7 mm.
4. Bend the bamboo split as shown the Fig. 03.
5. Assemble the components as shown in the Fig. 04.
6. Sand the surfaces of the components by using sand paper.
7. Finish with melamine coating on the surface of the hanger by using brush or spray.