Making of Simple Hanger
1. Hollow bamboo 3-4 diameter, preferably semi dried.
2. Stainless steel rod 3 mm for hook making.
1. General workshop tools as shown in the introduction.
1. Cut the bamboo to 60 cm length (there should not be any node in the middle).
2. Split the bamboo to 25 mm width and clean inside surface.
3. Reduce the thickness upto 6-7 mm.
4. Bend the bamboo split as shown the Fig. 03.
5. Make the bamboo hook by bending the bamboo split as shown in the Fig. 04 and Fig. 05.
6. Make a stainless steel rod hook by bending the rod as shown in the Fig. 07, Fig. 08, Fig. 09, Fig. 10 and Fig. 11.
7. Attach the hook to the hanger as shown in the Fig. 12.
8. Sand the hanger by using sand paper for final finish and apply melamine by using a brush.