Making of Center Table
1. Hollow bamboo 3-4 inch diametre
2. Glass for the center table top
3. Bamboo plywood for the bottom rack
4. Vacum bush
1. General workshop tools.
1. Make one component of Fig. 03 as dimension given in Fig. 02.
2. Make two leg components of Fig. 04 as dimension given in the Fig. 02.
3. Assemble the frame as shown in Fig. 05 with bottom rack fixed to the leg components.
4. Drill and fix vacum bush on top of four
corner legs and place the glass.
(before final assembly apply melamine finish)