Making of Baby Walker
1. Solid bamboo
2. MDF or plywood for wheels
1. General workshop tools.
1. Cut the bamboo into pieces as per the dimension given in the Fig. 02 for making various parts of baby walker.
2. Make 4 wheels of about 7.5 cm diametre and 4 wheel connector as shown in Fig. 04.
3. Assemble the entire structure and attach the wheels. (use tennon mortise joint or drill and socket joint).
4. Sand the surfaces of the components by using sand paper for the finish.
5. Finish with melamine coating on the surface of the baby walker by using brush or spray.
6. Do melamine polish on the finished product.